Have you ever booked a session for family photography in London, Ontario, but had absolutely no idea where to go to do the photos?! Don’t get me wrong – Springbank Park is a beautiful spot and such a great fallback. But there are SO MANY other perfect locations in and around London! So I wanted to share a few of my favourites on the blog today :)
Since the look and feel of each location can change so much throughout the year, I’ve broken the suggestions down by season…
- Springbank Park arboretum (with all the flowering trees!)
- The Old Courthouse (perfect for early spring, before the flowers have bloomed)
- Downtown London (urban city scapes. Family-friendly locations!)
- Port Stanley (the closest beach location to London)
- Rock Glen (our ‘local’ waterfall and conservation area! About a 45 min drive from London)
- Grand Bend (if you’re looking for an epic sunset in your photos, there is no better place!)
It’s a popular time of year for London Ontario Family Photography. Click here to get all the details on our annual seasonal mini sessions!!
- Wonderland Gardens (features beautiful tree-lined paths and wooden footbridges)
- Western Fair (do something a little different and have your session at our annual fair!)
- Fanshawe Conservation Area (a beautiful area filled with evergreen trees and natural trails)
Do you have a favourite location that didn’t make it on the list?! Let me know in the comments! And if you’re still not sure which location is perfect for your family session, I’m always more than happy to help! My best advice is to choose a location that is meaningful to you and your family. Add a little extra personal touch to the beautiful memories we’re capturing by telling some of your story along the way, too!