I think there’s something to be said for putting things out into the world. When you send out certain vibes, you start to attract the same ones in the people you meet, the places you visit… They follow you around, good or bad.
I’ve been thinking a lot about this lately, and what it means for my business. I have so many plans and so many dreams for where this photography adventure could take me, but if I never say them out loud, how will they ever come true?!
So here it is, friends… My photography bucket list :) (well, the top 10 at least. I’m a big dreamer, this could go on awhile!)
- An elopement or wedding in Italy
- An elopement or wedding in Ireland
- An proposal in the mountains
- A surprise wedding
- An engagement session at the Neon Graveyard in Las Vegas
- An adoption announcement portrait session
- A home birth
- A c-section birth
- A ‘multiples’ birth
- A styled bridal session in Greece
Universe, if you’re listening, I’d be one happy photographer if you were to send any of these my way ;)
Sign up for my wedding newsletter and receive a special gift to say thank you!
5 Tips and Tricks to Getting the Wedding Photos of Your Dreams